Metcalf Hodges has compiled a list of commonly accessed resources for businesses and individuals to help guide you through the many mazes of tax compliance. This list is updated as useful information is discovered or becomes available.
Tax and small business resources around the web
Small business resources:
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Fraud Resources: Anti-fraud Collaboration Promoting the deterrence and detection of financial reporting fraud.
- Small Business Resources: SBA.gov
- Affordable Care Act resources for small business: SBA.gov/healthcare
- IRS Tax Calendar for Businesses & Self-Employed: http://www.tax.gov/calendar/
Washington state payroll tax and business and occupational tax resources:
- Washington State Department of Revenue
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Washington Employment Security Department (Unemployment)
- Washington Secretary of State – Corporation, LLC & Partnership Registration & Renewal