For more than 48 years, Metcalf Hodges has helped professional service firms increase profitability and performance, resolve operational issues and improve the quality of life for the professionals, not to mention, of course, accounting, tax planning, and other business services to take care of your compliance needs. All of which means you can enjoy peace of mind and focus on what you do best.
We count among our clients’ law firms, physician and dental practice groups, architecture and engineering firms, insurance agencies, public relations firms, counselors, business consultants, graphic design firms, and building maintenance. We range from small shops with a handful of employees to multi-state locations.
As a professional services firm, your primary assets are your people. We can help with every phase of the process, from defining job responsibilities to the selection and interview process, to team member evaluation and feedback, even training and development.
Specialized services we provide to the Professional Services marketplace include:
- Accounting systems consulting
- Reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Business plan development
- Buy/sell agreement strategies
- Employee benefit planning
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Internal control system design and evaluation
- Mergers, acquisitions, buyouts and dissolutions consulting
- Partner compensation planning
- Partnership agreement strategies
- Profit enhancement
- Retirement planning
- Succession and transition planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Informal business valuation services