As the world converges toward a global economy platform, new challenges are arising for wholesalers and distributors. Internet sales directly with the factory are eroding traditional wholesale and distributor margins. Challenges in this industry continue to be cash flow, margin control and inventory management. Then of course you have the shifting horizon of taxation issues.
Metcalf Hodges has been actively assisting wholesaler and distributors since 1964. With several hundred combined years of experience behind us, Metcalf Hodges will undertake a complete review of your operations, finances and objectives. Following that, the next step is implementation assistance, helping to improve margins, control costs and increase operating efficiencies.
Specialized services we provide to the Wholesale/Distribution marketplace include:
- Preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements
- Tax preparation and tax-efficient planning services
- Advise on buy/lease considerations
- Cash flow projections and proper credit management
- Efficiency assessments and Inventory management
- Assist in the development/testing of internal control procedures
- Merger & acquisition planning
- Product line profitability analysis
- Mid-range tactical planning and long range strategic planning facilitation