What are your business objectives?
Is succession or a business transition in your immediate future?
Are you hoping to expand? What are your particular issues and obstacles?
Any business, whether it’s a start-up or a long-established company, will have challenges that need to be addressed. Metcalf Hodges can help you identify and resolve such issues. With strategic, financial, performance and organizational guidance truly customized to your business, we can provide as much or as little support as you wish.
For some clients, it’s simply a matter of offering guidance to sort out some annoying problems. For others, we play a far more interactive role in helping them incorporate their strategy.
Initially, we implement a review to determine areas for improvement. These can include areas such as planning and budgeting, capital structure, costing and pricing policy, marketing, debt collection, financial recording and reporting systems and staffing requirements.
Our Business Advisory services include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business debt planning and packaging
- Merger and acquisition services
- Internal control review and testing
- Outsourced CFO
- Management reporting
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Sales analysis and reporting systems
- Shareholder and team member alignment
- Succession and transition planning
- Advisory board meeting facilitation
- Compensation strategies
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Information technology assessments
- Profit enhancement programs
- Informal business valuation services