Preserving assets for the next generation, providing for a charitable organization you support, seeking the transfer of a business to loved ones – each demands diligent estate and trust planning.
Metcalf Hodges can help ensure your goals are met and the effects of federal and state estate and gift taxes are minimized. We’ll work seamlessly with your estate attorney and other advisors on your estate plan team to help ensure your goals are realized.
Our Estate and Trust Financial Planning services include:
- Estate and trust accounting
- Asset protection
- Beneficiary planning
- Business succession planning
- Charitable remainder and lead trust planning
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Financial analysis of trust documents and wills
- Consideration of various trust options
- Pre- and post-mortem tax planning
- Estate and trust tax return preparation