Whether retirement is on the horizon or you’re stepping down into more of an advisory role, it’s essential that a succession or transition plan is in place. Succession planning is more than finding a willing buyer. Metcalf Hodges can help you maximize your after-tax return on investment through careful analysis and insightful advice.
Without it, gift and estate tax consequences can diminish your assets, or worse, the business transfers to an incompetent employee or family member.
Metcalf Hodges will work with you to help ensure the business you worked so hard to build remains intact, and a competent individual takes over the reins.
Succession Planning and Business Transition services include:
- Buy/sell agreement strategies
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) advice
- Estate planning
- Exit strategies
- Management advisory services
- Merger and acquisition planning
- Planning for family-owned or closely-held businesses
- Strategic business planning
- Tax planning
- Informal business valuation services